Some mottoes for our separated brethren:
* Seventh-Day Adventists - "We worship on the wrong day!"
* Presbyterians - "The Word made flesh is now made word again"
* Anglicans - "Replacing 'I believe' with 'One does feel'"
* Mormons - "Ye shall be as gods"
* Snake-handlin' sects in the U.S. of A. - "If the good Lord had approved of foreign tongues, He wouldn't have written the Bible in English"
(With apologies to the late Mgr Ronald Knox, et al.)
ASK FATHER: Christmas gifts for priests
3 hours ago