My researches into the Little Office continue unabated, just as I have devoted this week to praying it:
- At Lauds - Deus, qui de beatæ (Advent Collect of Our Lady, derived from the Liturgy of the Annunciation);
- At Prime - Deus, qui virginalem (the pre-1950 Collect of the Vigil of the Assumption);
- At Terce - Deus, qui salutis (Christmastide Collect of Our Lady, derived from the Liturgy of the 1st of January, the Octave of Christmas);
- At Sext - Concede misericors Deus (Collect used with the Marian anthem Ave Regina cælorum);
- At None - Famulorum tuorum quæsumus (the pre-1950 Assumption Collect);
- At Vespers - Concede nos famulos (Collect from the Common of Our Lady);
I still have not, however, established the origin of the Compline Collect Beatæ et gloriosæ...