Thursday, May 14, 2009

Missa contra amicas - II

Having read that Quasi was dealing with various vocational difficulties (see his recent posts), I suggested that he try the Vnuk solution, a.k.a. a Mass against Girlfriends - apparently Fr Joseph Vnuk, O.P., somewhere in England, kindly acceded to Quasi's request, and offered up the Holy Sacrifice; much impressed, Quasi's just responded to let me know, and I quote, "The mass has now worked 3 times.  I do not believe i have ever encountered anything so powerful."  So there!

3 comments:

matthias said...

There is the story of the spinister missionary who took the Words of Christ "I will make you fishers of men" as a sign that she would find a husband. she was still fishing for men at 70

Quasi Seminarian said...

It is true, I believe that the good Fr. Vnuk should recieve a title of "Slayer of ..." something or other.

His Mass prevented 3 occasions from occuring and resulted in a good settlement for all involved.

I have never encountered a Mass with effects so powerful. So for all who doubt, it works.

Anonymous said...

Ah! Thank you for an interesting blog recommendation... :)